Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Emo

I had left 2 days to my NS enlist. Tommorow i will be cutting my head botak... Past few weeks I've been going out enjoy as much as I can. This are my event i spend with; fishing, running, basketball, cycling, resturant buffet, early birthday celebration. I'm ready to get in. Many people asked me whether do I feel scare? Honestly, until now i feel it as normal. No fear or whatever... Thank You to those who concern about me and their advice. I will survive go in and get survive out!

Yesterday I went to cck Lot1 because my cousin yinzhi called me to accompany her to have a lunch. I got a surprise she at work at lot1, she lived quite a far place so her bus or train travelling sure long... So coincidence that I also met my amk ex-classmate yongzhi and renyuan at lot1. As yinzhi went back to her workplace, i follow them to outside food court to have their lunch and have a chat on their live going. Renyuan is still the joker, making me laugh non stop. Yongzhi friendly and nice person. They share with me their NS life and give me an advice. After that they went to other places, and i took a train home.

No comments:

Post a Comment