Tuesday, March 3, 2009

thank bus captain

today on my way back home, i almost lost my handphone in the bus 198. In the bus i took out my handphone from bag to check any message. After that i just place my handphone on top of my bag.. When reached my place, i didn't notice i dropped my handphone when i leave the seat. Once i got out from the bus, i checked my bag i realise i lost my handphone. Luckily traffic light is in red, the bus have not drive off yet. I quickly wave to the bus captain to open the door for me. He asked me what happened, so i told him. Then i anxiously go to the seat search my handphone. Finally i found it, it under the seat... luckily nobody saw and took it.... Maybe my sense hint me to check bag if not i going lost my precious handphone... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment