Friday, March 20, 2009

last week

After my last exam , im been quite busy... Alot of activites such as working, basketball, went to IT show last week.

Last tuesday, after my exam i have a job waiting for me so i took mrt went to nearby chinatown area do cabling until 7pm which i was late for the class gathering at orchard's sakura buffet. When i reached there was about 8 plus. We took a gathering photo after our dinner.



Wed, thurs,Fri also working from morning to evening... Although it's tough but i will overcome my difficulty.

Saturday, it my Exercise day. Morning woke up, i felt abit sick but then i still went to Jurong Green CC played basketball till afternoon. In evening, went to nearby park jogging with mr henry....

Sunday!!! shopping freak!!! Aunty and I went to IT show... i bought alot items such as keyboard, LCD Monitor 20 inche, video cam, mp3 buy 1 get one free... wow!! and canon printer... We shop until evening but the place is still crowded we almost unable to get out the place... haha... We called second uncle to fetch us back home... Big buy =D









No comments:

Post a Comment