Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

Edited
ohyeah came back from basketball... i feel my face now is like burning... but it fun during the match... i started to play since from 10am to 5.15pm... but i went to two  bball courts.... morning went cc to play with erastus liansiang jiexiong junjie one guy(cant remember his name). At noon i had a short break so i bought laska for my lunch. After the short break, 2pm i went down to my nearby neighbourhood bball court meet up with all my big brothers... it damn hot.... I cant believe my new bball, the word spalding in black colour rubber is melting... it sticky... after bball go to park to run with henry... The sky is getting dark so went home have my dinner and bath.... immediately lying on my bed to have a rest... now then i have the energy to blog.... =) erm... during bball  injure my leg ankle.... I didnt landed properly...  small injury it just feel uncomfortable.... ok shall end here....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm... A new month had just begin which mean my enlistment date is getting nearer... OMG.. I have to start preparing my NS stuff already... later basketball in the morning and afternoon... woohoo... shiok... pen off...

No comments:

Post a Comment