Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Say Bye to ITE & HI to Poly

I had just received my last result.... i had achieve quite good grade... Im not greedy with As... Im satisfied with my result... i got my GPA 3.741 Most important is i had enjoy what i had learnt for past two years.
  • EMD - Grade A
  • Elect Bus & ctrl system - Grade B
  • Project - Grade A
Yesterday night went out with my secondary school buddies... It really long time didnt meet up... We catched a movie 12 round at 9.25pm at jurong point GV. While waiting for gregory, Zhili and I went arcade Zone X to play basketball shooting... He took some photo for me. After movie, zhili want us to have a gathering photo. We kept taking photo shot again and again because zhili not satisfied with it due to flash and photo blurr. Gregory drove us home. He is Mr. Nice. haha... So i will post some photo here....

Later we going meet up again. At noon, we going have Sakura buffet at Science Center there. I will post more happening later night time... stay tune....









No comments:

Post a Comment